How do I report an outage?
If you’re having trouble with your Mid-Hudson Cable services, first check to see if you’re in a power outage with your power company — Central Hudson, NYSEG or National Grid. If you are, your Mid-Hudson Cable equipment won’t work. If your power is on, try troubleshooting your equipment.
- Are all TV’s in your house having the same issue?
- Have you checked all the connections including power plugs to your equipment?
- Have you power cycled your equipment if the issue is affecting only one piece of equipment?
- Have you checked/changed the batteries in the remote?
- If an internet issue have you reset your modem or router?
If you’re still having trouble and believe you’re in an outage, contact us to report it.