Many factors can affect speed performance including the age of the device, existing software, and any viruses or malware. Follow...
Helpful Articles & FAQs
- What is the difference between analog and digital channels?
- What is the difference between coaxial cable and fiber optic cable?
- There is a red light showing on my Digital Receiver. What does it mean?
- What is a Digital Receiver?
- How do I access Mid-Hudson Pay-Per-View?
- What is the difference between Digital and Analog Cable TV service?
- How do I order Mid-Hudson Pay-Per-View?
- Can I order a Pay-Per-View event ahead of time?
- Sun Outages
- Having problems receiving channels?
- What are the advantages of using a cable modem to access the Internet?
- How does a cable modem compare with a dial-up or DSL?
- Reset Network
- Internet Troubleshooting
- How fast will a cable modem download and upload data?
- Can I have more than one computer hooked up in my home or office?
- Can I keep my current Internet Service Provider?
- How does Mid-Hudson High-Speed Internet connect to my computer?
- Does Mid-Hudson provide virus protection?
- How much can I save by packaging the services I take?
- What happens to my phone service if my electrical power goes out?
- Is there any troubleshooting I can do on my own should I have a problem?
- What equipment is needed for MHVoice Phone Service?
- How much is the MHVoice Phone service and what is included in the service?
- Does MHVoice Phone service work the same way as traditional phone service?
- What is VOIP technology?
- Can I still receive collect calls with MHVoice?
- What are the packages that include the MHVoice Phone service?
- Can I have more than 1 number?
- Who can order MHVoice Phone service?
- How do I connect a DTA to my TV?
- How is Mid-Hudson distributing the DTA boxes?
- Why does the picture not fill my screen after I installed my Digital Adapter?
- Will I have to program anything on the DTA box?
- Do I get any new channels or services with the DTA?
- What if I have questions or need help?
- Can the DTA box be hidden or does it have to be in a line of sight?
- Does the DTA come with a remote? Do I have to use the MID-HUDSON remote?
- Is there a deposit required for the DTAs?
- Can I buy my own DTA? If not, why?
Attention Video Subscribers: Sun Outages – During the Spring and Fall each year sun outages result in the degradation or...
Yes, the DTA comes with a remote. Other universal remotes may work with the MID-HUDSON DTAs. However MID-HUDSON has no...
The MID-HUDSON cable TV distribution system needs to communicate extensively with the DTA. Unfortunately non-MID-HUDSON DTAs cannot be configured to...
Will a DTA improve my service? What improvements or benefits will I get by having an “all digital” signal?
This will be a pure digital picture which will likely improve the picture quality. The audio quality may be improved...
No, you can call and set up a seasonal rate while you are away for more than 90 days.
The DTA has a coax output to screw on to the input of older TV sets. If the coax connection...
There is a monthly lease fee of $2.00 per box for Broadcast Basic and $3.00 per box for Basic.
Installation kits and simple instructions are available at the MID-HUDSON Office; customers experiencing trouble in connecting a DTA should call...