Mid-Hudson Cable

I think my neighbor is stealing cable. What should I do?

Please contact Mid-Hudson Cable if you feel someone is receiving services without paying for them. It is illegal to fraudulently obtain cable service by attaching a wire or device to the converter or any other company wires or equipment. In some cases, we will offer amnesty if the offender agrees to become a paying customer, but we do reserve our right to prosecute to the fullest extent.

Was this article helpful?

Related Articles