There is a red light showing on my Digital Receiver. What does it mean?
The red light does not indicate a problem. It simply indicates that you have a message from Mid-Hudson. You can access the message through the Interactive Program Guide and read and/or delete the message. Mid-Hudson will utilize this feature to advise you of any channel changes, specials, promotions, and how you can save money by bundling Mid-Hudson’s services. To view the message using the TV Guide:
- Press Menu on your Universal Remote.
- Go to the house icon on the bottom of the screen.
- Use the arrow keys to scroll to the digital messages button.
- Press OK on the remote to select the message.
- After reading the message, you have the option to save or delete the message
- Use the arrow keys on the remote to highlight the Save or Delete icon.
- Press OK on the remote to select the action.
- When you read or delete the message the red light will disappear.
- Press Exit on the remote to exit the guide.