- Cable 23 Articles
- What is the difference between analog and digital channels?
- What is the difference between coaxial cable and fiber optic cable?
- There is a red light showing on my Digital Receiver. What does it mean?
- What is a Digital Receiver?
- How do I access Mid-Hudson Pay-Per-View?
- What is the difference between Digital and Analog Cable TV service?
- How do I order Mid-Hudson Pay-Per-View?
- Can I order a Pay-Per-View event ahead of time?
- Sun Outages
- Having problems receiving channels?
- Internet 22 Articles
- What are the advantages of using a cable modem to access the Internet?
- How does a cable modem compare with a dial-up or DSL?
- Reset Network
- Internet Troubleshooting
- How fast will a cable modem download and upload data?
- Can I have more than one computer hooked up in my home or office?
- Can I keep my current Internet Service Provider?
- How does Mid-Hudson High-Speed Internet connect to my computer?
- Does Mid-Hudson provide virus protection?
- How much can I save by packaging the services I take?
- Phone 16 Articles
- What happens to my phone service if my electrical power goes out?
- Is there any troubleshooting I can do on my own should I have a problem?
- What equipment is needed for MHVoice Phone Service?
- How much is the MHVoice Phone service and what is included in the service?
- Does MHVoice Phone service work the same way as traditional phone service?
- What is VOIP technology?
- Can I still receive collect calls with MHVoice?
- What are the packages that include the MHVoice Phone service?
- Can I have more than 1 number?
- Who can order MHVoice Phone service?
- Digital DTA 23 Articles
- How do I connect a DTA to my TV?
- How is Mid-Hudson distributing the DTA boxes?
- Why does the picture not fill my screen after I installed my Digital Adapter?
- Will I have to program anything on the DTA box?
- Do I get any new channels or services with the DTA?
- What if I have questions or need help?
- Can the DTA box be hidden or does it have to be in a line of sight?
- Does the DTA come with a remote? Do I have to use the MID-HUDSON remote?
- Is there a deposit required for the DTAs?
- Can I buy my own DTA? If not, why?
A fee of $50 will be charged for each damaged or lost DTA; a fee of $10 will be charged...
The cable industry as a whole is streamlining how cable service is delivered to customers. This equipment is keeping with...
We are currently issuing them from the office. You can call us at 1-800-342-5400 and can schedule a technician to...
If a DTA goes bad, MID-HUDSON will replace it at no charge since the equipment is leased.
Every DTA will need to be provisioned to work with a specific customer account before they will function properly. No...
There is no limit to the number of DTAs a customer can have in each home. All Cable customers will...
In 2019, MID-HUDSON began removing analog channels. Channels will be removed no specific order but beginning with our Broadcast Basic...
Yes, the DTAs will provide an interactive on screen guide similar to the one currently available with the DVR receivers.